Thursday, October 28, 2010

TGIT !!!!

How's everybody doing? I hope you're all doing well.
Have been away from the blog for a little bit, but everything is good.
The TGIT title comes because today is Thursday ! In most places in the world you wouldn't be that excited but here you do get excited, why? Well 'cause Thursday here is like Friday in the U.S. You see the weekend here is Friday and Saturday. It use to be Thursday and Friday like in Saudi Arabia, but they changed because that way people doing business here with the U.S or Europe would get an extra day for business with those countries.
So this also means that the first day of the workweek is Sunday; still getting my head wrapped around that, but you do get use to it because Sunday here is not only the first day of the work-week but you feel it like its a Monday in the US, weird I know.
By the way, I got a job interview coming up..yep Job interview baby !!! So my job interview is this Sunday at 10:00am. Its like I'm going to church.
Its for a Music Teaching position. I'll let you know how it goes.
Ah the weather ! Man, its getting really nice here. It's like late May/Early June in NYC. In other words...PERFECT.

no new pics on this post, but heres a lil' video...

No comments:

Post a Comment