Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...and then it hit me.

Today is 2 weeks since both Madeline and I moved to Abu Dhabi; and then it hit me, its been 2 weeks since I've seen a cloud !
I know, we are in the desert, and yes it rarely rains in the desert; I'm cool with that, I knew that already, but not seeing clouds its kinda weird, don't know how to describe it.
A funny thing is that we have these thick hotel curtains in our bedroom so when we wake up and its dark in the room my mind assumes that is also dark outside, so it feels like when I open the curtains its going to be cloudy outside, but of course; its not ! Its da' effing desert !
I wish you guys could experience this, its kinda freaky not seeing rain, and its only been 2 weeks !!!!
I wonder how someone from London must feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment