Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Going out

What a walk !

Yesterday I went out for a walk. Serious walk ! I didn't realize how hot it was until I got on a cab and the cab driver told me that it was 43C (109F)outside....and I was walking outside! I guess you get used to the heat, but man it was hot, and thats not the hottest it gets, it sometimes hits 50C (122F) ! Luckily the Summer is over.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got in touch with the Dominican Embassy just for the hell of it, and I'm glad I did. I went by and they were super nice. I got to talk to them and even met the Ambassador. You can tell they don't get too many Dominicans here, actually including both Made and me, thats 40 and total....and I wasn't even born in DR!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I do have to admit that its hard leaving the hotel. I mean, I dont usually stay in 5 star hotels specially with the view I get here, so I've definitely been slacking, but its ok, we got plenty of time to go check out the city.

By the way have you guys heard of this famous Abu Dhabi building?

If you look close in this pic you can see it. This is our view from our living room:

Photobucket

talk to you later !

1 comment:

  1. Duude, I saw the making of that round sky scrapper just the other day on Discovery. :) :)

    ReplyDelete